A missionary leaves her family for a short time, so that those she teaches may be with their families forever!”

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Once upon a time there was a really happy story and something really happy happened!

Hey, sorry my email didn't make it last week, there was terrible internet connection, I'll send it after this. 
Anyway, I've been transferred!!!! I'll miss Mountain View like you wouldn't believe, but I'm excited to learn the new area. I'm also leaving Sister Lloyd behind. And I'm whitewashing. Again. My new area is Otter Creek. It's in Little Rock, or somewhere near there. I don't know yet! Also, my new companion is Sister Fifield. And this is an ASL area. And she is an ASL missionary. And I don't know if my mission language is being changed or not, but I'm in an ASL situation now! And I'm so excited to be able to sign again! Ok, so we also have a bit of an advantage, Sister Fifield has been here before, but the teaching pool is going to be very different. So still a whitewash, but we have information.
This week was great. We had a really good district meeting. Some reminders on things that we can improve on in our teaching. And fun moments as a district. And then we had interviews with President. It was a good day. There were so many wonderful people there I am so sad to leave. We were teaching so many amazing people that were so prepared for the gospel it was so wonderful to be part of their lives as they embraced the gospel.  It is a privilege to serve here and be able to help people come closer to Christ. It's a beautiful thing! 
It was a fun week. 
Love y'all! 
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment