A missionary leaves her family for a short time, so that those she teaches may be with their families forever!”

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mom Post - Release Date Released

We got this in the mail over the weekend (I'm showing you just the top):



So there you have it, August 1st! Part of me is very excited, but part of me doesn't want this to end, for her or for us! She's SO all in, so committed, and doing such a great job. It's been SUCH a blessing reading all of her letters every week, praying for her multiple times a day, and feeling the missionary spirit all over again. It's so distinctive, so real.  But all good things must come to an end, and then there are more good things to come...

BTW,  what I'm most excited about for the calling of her mission president to the Seventy is that instead of him returning to Fiji for her to never see again, he'll have to come to SLC for General Conference now and then, and she will get to see him again! In the many years since I got home, I've seen only one of my mission presidents, (I had three!) maybe twice?

It does look like she'll have a new mission president for the last month of her mission...a challenging experience for, but it will probably be great too.

I know, you already saw this one, but I can't help it, they're so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment