A missionary leaves her family for a short time, so that those she teaches may be with their families forever!”

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year 🎆

Happy new year!!
Also, I've been transferred.
And I'm sick.
So, holiday + transfers + illness equals very little time and energy for emailing. So sorry, but this is going to be short.
My new year was great, it was just a normal day. Nothing changed but the date. 
I'm headed to the Searcy zone, on the Arkansas side. My new area is called Mountain View. My companion is Sister Lloyd. I think that's spelled right. 
Anyway, lots of changes. It's been fun, I'll miss Memphis, but Arkansas is great too. 
Love y'all!
Kimber
Sister Beckstrand

Poor thing! I think I knew she was being transferred today - I just sensed it.  It was awesome though, being able to Skype with her last week on Christmas Day. She is so mature, so positive, so committed. She's wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment