A missionary leaves her family for a short time, so that those she teaches may be with their families forever!”

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Mom Post: Pics Sent to Mom

We're down to days! Can't wait...
...but we're not saying a thing to her!
One tender mercy of having a missionary in the states is that every now and then you get a random text from members in your missionary's area with a picture of them. The first time I got one of those was magic!! It was just what I needed then. Now, with only three weeks left in her mission (!) I still love getting them. Here are four I received recently, together with the intro text they came with...

"Beautiful!"


"Zone Conference today (with meet the new ALRM president) 😊"

"We fed the Sisters dinner and I always love getting pictures of my son on his mission, 
and thought I'd send y'all a picture too."

"Zone Conference Meeting  πŸ˜Š"


No comments:

Post a Comment